2011年1月25日星期二

Feliz just looked awful and Towles didn't have one good

Feliz just looked awful and Towles didn't have one good AB.Manzella at least hit a double and scored a run.And if the guys look THIS bad against Bronson Arroyo, imagine how they are gonna look tomorrow against Tommy Hanson and the replica Longines L1.645.6.75.4 watch Braves, who I know are on a losing streak of their own, but the Stros haven't exactly thrived at Turner field…Let's just say it was ugly.I hardly know where to start, but I guess it begins with Bud.The boy either can't find the strike zone at all, throws hittable strikes or throws unhittable strikes.

threw another low ball to the next hitter, Pena, then hung a curve which Pena sent 498 into the left field upper deck.And yeah, that is definitely THE hardest hit baseball (in a ML game) that I have ever seen.Fortunately for him, the next hitter, Lopez, swung and missed at all 3 pitches, 2 of 3 were outside the strike zone (the boy replica Tissot T34.1.483.52 Men's watch ain't finding the plate), then La Rue, after taking 3 balls, singles on the next pitch.FORTUNATELY, Harang the pitcher is up and is kind enough to make the third out.

Duckworth then gets through the 5th with only giving up a walk to Griffey.Home runs will kill ya they were his downfall last year.I was pretty surprised he wasn't sent back out for the 6th maybe he was tired…So at this point, this jury is out.I think he seems to get unfocused and rattled easily he might could need a few more visits fom the pitching replica Tissot T04.1.255.31 Ladie's watch coach, especially if he isn't getting pitches called.I'll give him another chance.(note: full disclosure I have had private emails from Phillies fans who told me that that's EXACTLY what THEY used to say…)