2012年3月28日星期三

Less pounding equates to vibram five finger speed

She told me they were produced by a company named Vibram and told me I could obtain them around the internet by Googling "Vibram 5 Fingers."When I got home that evening, I did just that. I instantly discovered what was called a "Barefoot Movement." Purists favored the term, "Minimalist Movement," given that you're not truly barefoot while wearing them. First, I wanted to obtain out if there truly were health benefits to wearing them.Turns out, a 2010 study from India says children who wore footwear before the age of 6 were a lot more likely to build flat ft than kids who ran approximately barefoot. They also had much better formulated longitudinal arches. Statistically, 8.2% of kids who wore shoes regularly suffered from flat feet compared to 2.8% of barefoot kids. The study was published inside the Times of India.I also learned I'm not the first person to learn this study. In 2009, Christopher McDougall wrote a new York Time's bestseller called, "



Born to Run: A Hidden Tribe, Super Athletes, as well as the Best Race the Globe Has Never Seen". It offered an in-depth look at the Tarahumara Indians in Mexico's Copper Canyons. They ran hundreds of miles over rugged terrain in bare feet, and they ran into their 70's without any sign of injury. Die-hard runners took note, and made the switch.I wondered what physicians thought about them.Last year, Harvard scientists, demonstrated that individuals who run barefoot or with minimal shoes - as consumers have done for millions of years - usually land on their toes inside a way that avoids a jarring impact. Less pounding equates to less stress and injury on the foot.PBS has a video that visually demonstrates what your ft look like when they're running with regular sneaker vs.



vibram five finger speed
vibram five finger kso
Vibram Womens shoes